Here at newzelandcasinos.com (referred to as the “Company,” “Site,” “we,” or “us”), we are deeply committed to safeguarding the data and privacy of every visitor (referred to as “you,” “user,” “users,” or “visitors”). Our privacy statement aims to provide a clear understanding of how we collect, use, and protect the information you provide when using our website.
We strongly encourage you to read and familiarize yourself with our privacy statement to grasp your rights and responsibilities. You retain the right to lodge complaints with relevant data protection authorities at any time. If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us initially.
What Information Do We Collect?
Below, we outline the specific information we collect, categorized into two groups. The first category consists of unidentified and non-identifiable user data, also known as Non-personal information, which is collected when you visit the website. This data is akin to demographic information and does not reveal your identity. Examples include browser type and version, operating system, language preference, access time, domain name, time zone, location, etc.
Another aspect of non-identifiable data pertains to user activities, encompassing visited pages, clicks, actions, time spent on specific pages, and more. The second category pertains to individual data that identifies you or makes you identifiable, known as Personal information, unless you deliberately anonymize it.
- One of the most common pieces of personal information we collect is your email address, gathered when you create an account with us. We may also collect your name, surname, and interests if you participate in membership pages.
- The second type of personal data we collect includes technical information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser plugin type and version, screen resolution, keyboard language, time zone and location, operating system or platform, and device identifiers (e.g., UDID, IMEI, or MAC address).
- Data usage encompasses details about how you utilize the website and the services we offer, including pages visited, user clicks, time spent on specific pages, and more.
How Do We Use This Data?
We are committed to adhering to prevailing legislation and using personal data only when authorized. In most cases, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- When the use of personal data is necessary to support our legitimate business interests or protect the interests of third parties. We ensure that your interests and fundamental rights do not conflict with our interests and act in a manner that respects your privacy rights. Our legitimate interests include endeavors to improve our products, provide fair resolutions to complaints, and conduct essential data analysis.
- When you provide explicit consent for the legal processing of specific data. Whenever we contemplate sending you direct marketing communications from third parties via email, we will seek your approval. Even if you have previously agreed to receive advertisements, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. In some instances, you may be provided with an unsubscribe option within direct communications.
- To register you as a user and provide access to our Services, including the ability to post, comment, and share User Content, read shared content from other users, participate in forums, and provide feedback on our Services.
- To maintain ongoing communication with our users and respond to inquiries related to the information presented on the site, via Livechat or our Help Desk, which offers real-time support. We also send notifications about our latest products, promotions, and services, including email newsletters.
- To ensure your participation in competitions, lotteries, surveys, research, and eligibility for specific bonuses and offers.
- For analytical and statistical purposes, enabling us to enhance and deliver relevant website content to our users, protect our business, and ensure the smooth operation of the website. We compile aggregated reports to understand the effectiveness of the content we present.
The personal data we collect and the actions outlined above are vital for the exercise of our legitimate interests. In summary, we must study how users interact with our services and adapt our products accordingly. Our goals include the growth of our business, the ongoing relevance and updating of our website, and the communication of our marketing strategies.
Furthermore, we aim to prevent fraud and safeguard the security of our network and IT services. Non-personal information is primarily employed for analytical and statistical purposes, including:
- Conducting anonymous analysis of our systems and databases to improve our business operations and customize our Services to user preferences, ultimately providing a better service and user experience.
- Testing service alterations and enhancing the functionality of our Services, including data hosting and system maintenance.
How Do We Collect Data?
We employ various methods to collect your data. When you choose to provide us with your contact information by writing to us or filling out forms, your data is stored in our databases. Some of the most common methods include:
- User navigation on the website, which provides information about the sites visited, URLs used, and referrals. Cookies also transmit various data about users. Web analytics tools may offer information such as the operating system, IP address, access time, browser type, and location. Service providers supply information when users access our platform on a mobile device.
- User subscription to our services and newsletters, providing consent to receive the newsletters we offer.
- User participation in surveys, promotions, and acceptance of bonus offers.
- User contact with customer support or the provision of feedback.
Cookies Policy & Tracking
Our aim is to offer improved site navigation for all visitors. Additionally, we seek to promote our products and occasionally display content provided by third parties. Cookies can be categorized into several types, with the most common being necessary or identification cookies, which enable you to log in to your account and browse our website unimpeded. Analytical or performance cookies, also known as tracking cookies, collect user information to monitor and analyze interactions with our site.
Sharing Personal and Unidentifiable User Data with Third Parties
- We may share data with service providers and data controllers who process your information on our behalf. This may include authentication providers and cloud services. We collaborate with various entities to deliver relevant information and promotions to users.
- We may share your data to compile statistics on website usage, traffic, clicks, and other general statistics, without disclosing your identity. This is solely for general purposes, with users presented as anonymous.
- We may disclose your personal information to related entities or subsidiaries for business-related purposes, aiming to improve and enhance our services and provide relevant, targeted marketing. The nature of the e-sector necessitates collaboration with partners for analytics and statistical research.
- In the event of selling, buying, merging, or reorganizing our business or website, we may transmit all registered data to relevant third parties. We may also disclose information to prospective buyers or sellers, with prior notification to you.
- We may be obliged to disclose information to comply with legal obligations or protect our interests and security, including public authorities and law enforcement bodies with whom we are authorized to share data.
- We cannot guarantee how third parties utilize user information, as we have no control over websites linked to ours or sites that link to us. However, we require third parties to protect your personal data and use it in accordance with legal regulations. They are not permitted to use your identification data but only process it for specific purposes.
How Do We Protect the Information We Collect?
Safeguarding your personal information and maintaining the security of our Services and your data is our top priority. To this end, we employ various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
Data security is upheld through standard procedures and policies. In the event of suspected personal data breaches, we have implemented procedures to address such issues. We will inform you and any relevant regulatory authorities accordingly. If you suspect that an attempt has been made to misuse or breach your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
Once you share your data with us, we retain it in our databases for as long as necessary. Some data may be retained to comply with legal or tax requirements. Personal data may be deleted when it is no longer required. If you delete or abandon your account, your profile data is retained but not publicly displayed.
Any publicly posted comments or notes remain accessible as they are subject to our intellectual property rights. All other data is removed from public view, and no links guide other users to you. If you wish to have your data completely erased from our system, please make a specific request by following the described procedure, and we will delete all your personal data.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
Your rights concerning your personal data are universal. As a data subject, you have full control over the data we store about you. To exercise your fundamental and legal rights, consider the following aspects:
- You have the right to withdraw or cancel your consent at any time, without the need to provide reasons, and without incurring any charges. Following this, we will cease sending news, promotions, and updates to you.
- You can object to the processing of your data at any time, and we will stop processing your information. We are also entitled to demonstrate that our legitimate grounds outweigh your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Users have access to information about their data and the data itself. You can request confirmation of whether your data is being processed, the manner of processing, any data transfers or disclosures, data protection measures, and the purposes for which we use it.
- You can request rectification of personal data if inaccuracies are detected. We may seek validation to ensure that the newly provided data is accurate before making corrections. Alternatively, you can add information to incomplete data. You may request a copy of your data at any time.
- In certain circumstances, you can request restrictions on data processing, such as when data is inaccurate, incomplete, or processed unlawfully. You may also seek restrictions when your identification details are no longer required for their original purposes.
- Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, digital format, which, without our objection, allows for transmission to other data controllers. If technically feasible, we will not hinder your intentions. You can also request that we transfer the data on your behalf to another data controller.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority at any time. The relevant data protection authority will assess whether there has been a breach of personal data processing. If you believe a violation has occurred, consider contacting us first to resolve any potential issues.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us, and we will promptly address the matter.
Our products are designed to ensure the safety of your children. None of our Services are intended for minors. We explicitly prohibit users under the age of 18 or those who have not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever age is higher (“Legal Maturity”), from using our website and sharing personal information with us. When users create an account or subscribe to our services, they confirm that they are over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect data from individuals below the legal gambling age.
If we suspect that a minor has provided us with personal data, we will process and verify such information. Any data pertaining to minors will be rejected or entirely deleted if we determine that the grounds for involving minors are unfounded. If you become aware that data concerning a minor is stored with us, please notify us so that we can protect their data protection rights.